Adoptable Pumping Stations
New Haden Pumps have over 50 years experience serving the water industry providing an extensive range of pumps and ancillary equipment that meets with all relevant specifications. We are centrally located in the UK this enables us to provide efficient coverage combined with rapid response to meet with customer requirements and expectations.
We do not use sub-contractors, all of our staff are employed directly and are fully trained hence enabling us to provide outstanding service to the customer. We work with all major developers in the UK and liaise with their consulting engineer to provide assistance and advice relating to pumping stations; we also liaise with the relevant water company from concept through to completion of the works.
Following on from the quotation stage we offer a section 104 submission service at a very competitive cost which is deducted from the contract valve when the full order is placed with us, included in this service is the provision of mechanical/electrical drawings, technical appraisal including hydraulic calculations, septicity calculations/report, surge analysis (where required), materials specification, etc.
We are fully aware of SFA 7th Edition and individual water company addendums, our customers can be confident that our quotations are fully compliant with no hidden additional costs.
We offer the following:
- Extensive knowledge of Sewers for Adoption 7th Edition and all water company addendums
- Comprehensive support from initial concept through to completion of types 1, 2, 3 and 4 pumping stations
- Provision of the information required for section 104 submission i.e. M & E drawings, hydraulic calculations, septicity calculations/report, surge analysis etc.
- Communication with the water company and the customers consulting engineer
- Fully compliant, competitive quotations with no hidden additional costs
- Pre contract meeting at no additional cost
- Site meetings with site manager, ground worker, etc. to ensure continuity between all parties
- Pre installation site inspection to avoid aborted installation visits
- Quality products manufactured to the highest standards
- In house 2D and 3D software
- Comprehensive after sales service tailored to meet with customer requirements and expectations
- Temporary telemetry system prior to installation of water company’s system combined with 24/7 monitoring service to ensure problems are detected at early stage and dealt with promptly
- CPD presentations – Pumps and pumping systems / SFA 7th Edition
THESE CAN BE HELD AT THE CUSTOMER PREMISES OR AT OUR HEAD OFFICE IN CHEADLE, STAFFORDSHIRE