Established in 1964 New Haden Pumps have been successfully serving the UK industry for over 50 years.
The current directors have in excess 100 years’ experience in the pumping industry
NHP are a privately-owned company with decades of history and experience stemming back to the days where they were owned by Ritz Pumpenfabrik.
NHP are proud to still have a strong association with Ritz and are sole agents in the UK for their pumping products.
For more than 130 years the name Ritz Pumpenfabrik has stood for highest reliability and quality “made in Germany”.
OPEN AND TRUSTWORTHY
- At NHP we ‘do what we say, and we say what we do’. Our communication is open and honest among ourselves and with our customers and clients. We put the facts on the table from day one and do not supply system we are not 100% confident with.
FOCUSED ON PEOPLE
- At NHP we are proud to say that our staff are key. Many of whom come to us straight from school / college and work their way through the company. We are keen to promote within and support all staff with continued professional development
- Everyone in NHP is employed direct.
- Everyone in NHP has passion and potential.
- Everyone has the power to influence.
- Everyone must feel respected and valued.
- NHP is a privately-owned company. This provides the great flexibility to move with the times yet keep the traditional values established over many years of business
- NHP creates value through close relations with customers and clients. We are a nationwide UK based company building on locally sourced materials and skilled labour.
- We take pride in delivering premium quality in everything we do and are always looking to improve on our products and services.
- New Haden Pumps runs its business in a responsible and ever more sustainable way. We offer products and solutions that help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
- We take an active role in the neighbouring community and endeavour to employ local members of staff all of whom are encouraged to walk, car share, use public transport to and from work again limiting their carbon footprint.
- Wherever possible the by-product of the manufacturing process and all packaging in is recycled.
- Our company vehicles are slowly but surely being changed and upgraded to hybrid or low CO2 emission models.
- An established company with a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Quality German manufactured pumps that have been tried and tested over many years
- Technical assistance and guidance throughout the clients design of the project
- Bespoke packages to suit the site and client’s requirements
- Full job specific M&E drawings, wiring diagrams and O&M manuals produced
- BIM models and 3D CAD drawings available
- Supply, installation & commissioning by our fully qualified engineers
- Commercial – Office, high rise buildings, mixed- all staff employed direct, Not sub-contracted use schemes, Shopping centres, government buildings, etc.
- Rail Work – London Underground, Crossrail, Network rail, Airport rail etc.
- Industrial – Power stations, factories, food process plant, recycling centres, landfill, etc.
- Water authority – potable and foul water pumps, sewage treatment works, sewers for adoption.
- Transportation – Airports, Bus stations, Railway stations, Motorway service stations, Underpasses, Carparks, etc.
- Healthcare – Hospitals, Residential care homes, Medical centres, Science/Laboratory buildings etc.
- High security – Prisons, police stations, science, MOD, etc.
- Leisure sector – Swimming pools, Hotel, Spa resorts, golf course, tennis centres, Caravan parks, Residential and Holiday etc.
- High-end / Luxury housing – Multiple story and deep multi-level basements
- Traditional residential schemes – multi houses/ single dwelling
- Housing Estates – Private / adoptable pump stations
- Design Engineering Consultants
- Building Services
- Civil & Structural
- Housing developers
- Contractors – Traditional and Design & Build
- Civil (Groundworks)
- Mechanical & Electrical
- End users – Owner occupiers
- Facilities management & maintenance companies